Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Mesh fence with small openings and top rail.



I've been looking for a photo of this...

For keeping horses both young and old safely in (and roaming dogs out) I don't think anything tops this careful installation of mesh fence (note that the openings are too small for a hoof to become ensnared) with a sturdy wooden top rail.

If I were to ever lose my mind completely and breed or board broodmares and foals, this is what I would want to have. Foals can run into this and bounce off. The visibility is great, and it does not require electricity.

It does require a significant investment, but for those able to afford it, there is likely no equal in horse safety.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice I also share with you something hope this helpful for you. The fence may be a structure of any material, a ditch, an embankment or a vegetative barrier (eg hedge). It does not include a retaining wall or the wall of a building.The cost of a dividing fence includes the cost of all related fencing work, such as preparation of the land, as well as the design, construction, replacement, repair and maintenance of the fence.Check it out thanks.
dog fence